The 21-year-old Austrian will be second for Fortuna Düsseldorf in the coming season

A reopening of the landmark will not be discussed until 2025 at the earliest, said a city spokeswoman on Friday. Planning and building permits would take around two years, and construction would take another two and a half years. The building, popular with tourists, has been closed since November 2017 because the stairs are no longer safe for traffic. First the “Augsburger Allgemeine” reported.

It is therefore unclear, due to the financial holes expected due to the Corona crisis, whether and when the city will release the necessary money for the renovation, which is expected to be around six million euros. All new construction projects in the city have been stopped until after the budget consultations for the years 2021/22. So far, only one million euros has been approved for the renewal of the Perlach Tower.

FC Augsburg expects that he will be able to let between 5000 and 6000 fans in his stadium in his first Bundesliga home game in a week against Borussia Dortmund. The final decision on the number of spectators at the game on September 26th will be made with the local health department, said finance director Michael Ströll of the “Augsburger Allgemeine” (Thursday). The Bundesliga club wants to give out the tickets to season ticket holders. Whoever orders first, will receive the bid. The WWK-Arena holds a little more than 30,000 spectators.

The FCA welcomes the decision of the federal states to be able to compete in front of an audience again in the corona crisis after the ghost games in the final phase of last season. Ströll said that one is aware of the responsibility and appreciates the leap of faith: “Football without spectators is not desirable. Even if the partial opening for spectators has not yet restored normal conditions, at least a start has been made with the 20 percent.” The return of the audience is also an opportunity to show that people can handle the situation responsibly.

A construction worker fell on an iron bar in Augsburg and was seriously injured. With part of the stick in his arms, the 37-year-old was taken to a hospital, the police said on Friday. Colleagues of the man hurried to the injured worker to help and flexed the bar before the emergency doctor arrived. According to investigators, the 37-year-old slipped while climbing over a railing on Thursday and therefore fell on the iron on the construction site.

Because of tens of thousands of violations of the corona requirements of the Bavarian state government, the authorities have imposed fines amounting to millions. In Munich alone, the amount of fines currently amounts to a total of around 950,000 euros with 5220 notices, according to a spokesman for the district administration department (KVR) of the German press agency. According to a spokeswoman, the central administrative fine in Nuremberg issued notices in 1861 with fines totaling 262,525 euros. According to the security service, around 1,700 fines with a fine of around 400,000 euros have so far been issued in Augsburg.

By the beginning of August, the Ministry of the Interior had recorded 64 143 reports of administrative offenses and criminal offenses in accordance with the Infection Protection Act across Bavaria. Because someone can commit several offenses at once or one after the other, the number of those affected or accused is lower at 58,292. In addition, a ministry spokesman emphasized that the status of the recorded cases could change continuously.

The majority of the violations concern the exit restrictions that began on March 21: This point appears in the statistics 45,441 times. This is followed by a prohibited gathering of people with 15,758 cases. Quarantine violations occur 437 times, event bans 1,777 times and mask violations 1,882 times.controversial essay topics The police shut down stores in 790 cases. There are also operations in the form of administrative assistance. This means, for example, when the police help the health department to find the contact details of a person infected with corona.

Compared to the figures from the end of May, it becomes clear that the total is no longer increasing as strongly. At that time, the Interior Ministry reported 57 502 incidents and 52 824 people affected. After the strict restrictions in spring, however, there has now been a whole series of easing.

The state government has issued a catalog of fines for the violations. According to this, for example, 150 euros have to be paid for anyone who is on the bus and train without mouth-nose protection or who meets with more people than allowed. For example, 5000 euros are due for entrepreneurs who do not have a protection and hygiene concept for their company.

The district administrative authorities decide whether and in what individual cases fines are levied. Therefore there is no Bavaria-wide overview. In the state capital, for example, the fines department in the KVR has received 9522 administrative offense reports since April 1st, according to the spokesman. In a little more than half of the cases, however, fines have only been issued so far. In the majority of cases, the fines would be in the lower three-digit range. Objections had been lodged against 402 of these notices. Augsburg has so far recorded 448 objections. In Nuremberg, appeals had been lodged in 144 proceedings, it said.

A drunken senior citizen in Augsburg fell over with her scooter twice within a few hours. At first, the 77-year-old had brushed a car while driving past and fell, the police announced on Friday. The driver held her and was able to prevent her from escaping until the police arrived. The officers found that the woman had an alcohol intake of 2.4 and collected the key. Less than four hours later they discovered the woman on the scooter again on Thursday – this time with the spare key. Before she could drive off, the scooter fell over again. The 77-year-old was uninjured, but may not get her driver’s license back.

Bundesliga club FC Augsburg has awarded defender Kevin Danso again. The 21-year-old Austrian will play for Fortuna Düsseldorf in the second division in the coming season, as the clubs announced on Tuesday. Augsburg announced that Danso still had a “long-term” contract with FCA, without specifying the term. In the previous season, the international was loaned to Southampton FC in England. In the Premier League he was hardly used.

“We are convinced of his great potential. For his further development, however, it is crucial that he gets a lot of match practice at a high level”, said FCA managing director Stefan Reuter. “In this respect, we are pleased that we were able to agree on a one-year loan with Fortuna Düsseldorf.” Danso has been in Augsburg since 2014 and made his Bundesliga debut in March 2017. He has 41 games in the Bundesliga and scored three goals.

During inspections on two construction sites in Ingolstadt and Munich, the customs office became aware of more than 20 construction workers without a residence permit or work permit. In Ingolstadt, the financial control of undeclared work discovered 14 illegal workers on a construction site on Thursday, as the main customs office in Augsburg announced on Friday. Some of the Bosnian, Kosovar and Serbian nationals have been working illegally on construction sites in Germany for years. The workers were released again, but are to be expelled. The employer is also being investigated.

Ten Serbian construction workers were arrested on a major construction site in Munich, the main customs office in Munich announced on Friday. They had worked on the construction site even after their temporary work visas expired at the end of June. They were asked to leave the country after their preliminary arrest in early August. A process of multi-year entry bans has been initiated, and investigations are also ongoing against the Serbian employer.

Entertainer Helge Schneider (“Katzenklo”) says he is privately “very tidy”. “I tidied up for months,” he told the “Augsburger Allgemeine” (Saturday) about his everyday life during the Corona period.

In addition to possible corona restrictions, this love of order is also the reason why Schneider does not want to celebrate his 65th birthday on August 30th. “After the party on my 50th birthday, I tidied up for four days. I won’t do that again until I turn 100,” the musician told the newspaper. Probably only his children would come to visit.

His origins from rather small backgrounds keep him on the carpet overall. “For example, I try not to have any debts.” On the other hand, he owns 60 guitars, five grand pianos, double basses, old cars and motorcycles.

In their third test match for the upcoming Bundesliga season, FC Augsburg scored their second victory in the Bayern duel against 1. FC Nürnberg. Coach Heiko Herrlich’s team defeated the Franconian second division soccer team 2-1 (2-1) on Saturday.

The guests took a 2-0 lead through goals from Michael Gregoritsch (9th) and Florian Niederlechner (38th), before Enrico Valentini (45th) was able to shorten for the hosts shortly before the break. The Bundesliga team also had better chances in the second half, the biggest one was given by Ruben Vargas, who only hit the crossbar after 65 minutes. Due to the heat in the Max-Morlock-Stadion, the players took additional drinking breaks around the middle of both halves.

The Augsburgers had previously defeated the lower-class SV Heimstetten 9-0 and then separated from the third division SpVgg Unterhaching goalless. In the first game under their new coach Robert Klauss, the Nuremberg team was able to win a 1-0 win against second division rivals SSV Jahn Regensburg.

Thanks to a three-pack from Florian Niederlechner, FC Augsburg won its third summer test. The Bundesliga team prevailed 4: 1 (0: 1) against Türkgücü Munich on Thursday in a preparatory game over four times 30 minutes.

In Mindelheim attacker Sercan Sararer even brought the third division promoted team into the lead in the 59th minute. Striker Niederlechner (91st, 112th, 118th) and defender Felix Uduokhai (101st) gave Augsburg, who turned up in the second half, their third win in the fourth test match of the coming season. Alfred Finnbogason (75th) failed with a penalty kick against Türkgücü goalkeeper Maximilian Engl, who had previously brought down the Icelandic striker.

The Fuggerstadt team started with the newcomers Rafal Gikiewicz in goal and Tobias Strobl in midfield. For a long time, however, they were unable to create a compelling goal opportunity. In the 96th minute the Augsburgers, who changed completely after 60 minutes, were even lucky when Munich hit the post. In the final phase, however, Niederlechner made the victory perfect.

As a result, Augsburg remain unbeaten in preparation. In addition to victories against 1. FC Nürnberg (2: 1) and the lower class SV Heimstetten (9: 0) there was a goalless draw against SpVgg Unterhaching.

After his positive Corona test, Felix Götze has returned to team training at FC Augsburg. As the Bundesliga team announced on Wednesday, the 22-year-old midfielder has now tested negative twice. The Augsburgers had made the positive results of the younger brother of World Cup hero Mario Götze public on August 4th. At that time, Götze was “completely symptom-free” and “had no contact with teammates or functional teams in advance,” said the club. He was in quarantine after the positive test. Götze was the first Corona case in a Bavarian first division soccer club.

After the fatal blow against a 49-year-old firefighter in Augsburg last year, three young men will have to answer in court from October. The youth chamber of the Augsburg Regional Court now admitted the indictment. The main hearing against the two at the time 17-year-olds and the 19-year-olds will begin on October 20, the court announced on Monday. The violent death of the man last December made headlines across Germany.

The public prosecutor’s office accuses the alleged main perpetrator of bodily harm resulting in death, the other two defendants dangerous bodily harm. The 49-year-old got into an argument with his wife and a couple of friends after a restaurant visit with a group of seven on Saint Nicholas Day 2019. The then 17-year-old is said to have killed the employee of the Augsburg professional fire brigade with a punch in the head. According to this, the three defendants are said to have pushed and hit the then 50-year-old companion, so that he suffered a fractured cheekbone. The district court has set eight trial days until the beginning of November.

FC Nürnberg lost the first game after the restart of the 2nd Bundesliga. Is the “club” going down now? FCN sports director Robert Palikuca makes a combative announcement.

Sports director Robert Palikuca still believes in the sporting rescue from relegation despite the false start of 1. FC Nürnberg in the ghost game operation of the 2. Bundesliga. “If you look at the performance in isolation, it can make us positive that we have accepted the relegation battle,” said the 41-year-old on the web show “Extension” of “BR24 Sport” with a view to the 0-1 deficit last weekend at FC St. Pauli.

“The boys are very aware of the situation,” said Palikuca on Monday evening about the difficult end of the season. “So I’m not worried about that,” he said before the important home game this Friday against the Erzgebirge Aue, sixth in the table. Against St. Pauli, the “Club” conceded the decisive goal after a red card for goalkeeper Christian Mathenia in the shortfall. “We were the superior team until we were sent off,” said Palikuca.

Robert Palikuca: The Nuremberg sports directorate is apparently optimistic.

One year after relegation to the Bundesliga, the “Club” has only one point ahead of relegation position 16 and two points over the first direct relegation position. Against Aue, it is the first home game in Corona games without a spectator in the stadium. “It had more of the flair of a friendly game in the summer or winter break,” said Palikuca about the atmosphere without fans at the game at Hamburg’s Millerntor.

Nuremberg: Nuremberg’s Mathenia blocked a game after being sent off Polls to restart: The Bundesliga is back – good or bad? Regional news: All the latest news from all cities

The Nuremberg sports director did not want to comment specifically on possible end-of-season scenarios. “We are prepared for anything.